IDB 2017 : December 18th - 22th, 2017
Environmantal Biotechnology : Waste treatment and recovery, bioremediation, bioenergy and phytoremediation.
Plant Biotechnology : Genetic diversity, environmental constraints and plant improvement, and plant-microorganism interaction.
Plenary conferences, orals communications and posters. Some oral communication will be selected for a presentation as a thematic conference of 20 min. These conferences are reserved for Researchers or Post doc. Best posters will be awarded during the closing ceremony.
Abstract submission deadline:
Oral communications: October, 15th 2017
Posters: October, 22th 2017
Notification of acceptance: November 5th, 2017
Registration deadline: November 15th, 2017
Presentations can be in French or English. However:
- The abstracts (without graphics) shall be in English following the template enclosed (link). All non-conform abstracts will be systematically rejected.
- All presentation media (PPT) and Posters shall be in English
Abstract template :
- Only one contribution per participant will be accepted
Deux prix (par thématique) pour meilleurs posters seront accordés pour les étudiants.
Oral presentation of posters:
Some posters, chosen for their pertinence during assessment, might be subject to succinct oral presentations (two slides maximum per poster).
1. Registration and submission of abstracts must be done on-line via the website of A.T.Biotech: http://www.atbiotech.org/
2. No participation will be taken into account if the following conditions are not respected:
a. The abstract should be conform to the template provided
b. The registration via the website after receiving the notification of acceptance is necessary as a confirmation
3. Applicants should submit only one contribution per participant. No exceptions will be accorded.
4. As the number of rooms in the hotel is limited, single rooms will be accorded to participants (and not to accompanying guests) depending on availability; except in case of payment in advance.
List of speakers:
Registration fees :
A.T.Biotech. : Tél./Fax : +216 74 870 692; E-mail : email@example.com